Übersicht aktuelle Projekte
Hier eine Übersicht über Projekte für das Jahr 2020. Es kommen immer wieder neue Projekte hinzu. Am besten ihr füllt einen Anmeldebogen aus und schickt uns diesen per Mail, dann können wir euch nähere Infos geben:
STEP FORWARD TO SPECIAL CHILDREN
Shag Navstrechu was created in 2004 in order to support disabled children who live in the orphanage №4 in Pavlovsk, St.Petersburg. Apart from mental disorders many children also have physical ones. Our mission is to give love and care, to compensate the lack of attention and support for the orphans who extremely need it and who don’t have any emotional contact with family or relatives. Main activities, which volunteer will do, are: • taking children to walks • accompanying children on excursions and camps • playing educational games, learns numbers, letters, etc. • implementing art classes (art, music, etc.) • reading for children • teaching kids how to eat, brush teeth, wash, get dressed, etc. without assistance • looking after children to be clean and neat • helping the orphanage’s staff. For example, volunteer stays in a group and looks after kids while the nurse baths children, then help to get them dry and dress them • participation in preparation of different events.
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
We plan to have 4 volunteers in total. Volunteers have 3-room apartment in city center and 1 room in another apartment (together with foreign volunteers or Russian locals). It will depend on date of your start in where to live, but you for sure will have a separate room. Volunteers go to orphanage by train daily. Apartments are in city center, few minutes by walk till metro. Monthly each volunteer gets 235 euro for food, transport and pocket money. It's ok for our city but of course if you don't plan to go to restaurants :) More info: http://bit.ly/38W7tsI
Training during the project
Upon arrival volunteers will have trainings that will help to work with disabled kids. First one will be about our organisation, departments and people with whom volunteers will work. Other ones are about feeding children, keeping safety, introduction to music classes. Also volunteers will attend training organised by SALTO, where meet with other foreign volunteers who will be also on projects all over the Russia. If organisation will have other trainings during this time, volunteers are welcome to join. Duration of project will depend on your country, look it in file: http://bit.ly/38W7tsI
1. Open and ready for work with disabled kids, experience is a plus. If you don’t have it, no problem, just be sure that you’re ready for it before applying. 2. Knowledge of Russian or be ready to learn it (you will need knowledge of language for communication with staff of orphanage, of our organisation and with kids). 3. Enthusiasm and initiative ;) !!! Please apply BOTH on this portal AND fill in online application (https://bit.ly/30d7XFP) as soon as possile. Without online form your candidacy won't be considered. In case of questions write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Für Bewerbungen: bitte hier klicken: https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity/placement/23951_en
Zeitraum: 1.09.2020-31.08.2021 (durch Covid-19 kann sich der Beginn verzögern)
Multimedia: Point and Shoot with local youth - Javni zavod Sotočje Medvode feste Partnerorganisation
In Point and Shoot multimedia workshop volunteers will get in touch with recording equipment, audio-video equipment and multimedia programs. They will learn how to record sound and video and how to edit audio-video content. Through the process of creation in multimedia workshop volunteers will raise their knowledge and conquer new skills. With gained experience they will hold audio-video workshops for kids from Medvode, produce video contents for different organizations from Medvode and in the end they will make the final product. Through the whole process of creation mentors will help them exceed their knowledge. Volunteers will also be able to use the infrastructure and gear from Television Medvode, which has been making their own production since 1990 on local scale.
Volunteers will also produce a few vlogs peer month after first few weeks of training in our Centre. In that vlogs, volunteers will show how their implementation in society is going and what they have learned. Volunteers will produce presentation video of themselves, where they will introduce themselves to local society. We will create YouTube channel on which volunteers will weakly post short videos about their work in Javni Zavod Sotočje Medvode, videos of activities in institution, free time activities, different events, funny events or any other thing which they think are important for them. Their YouTube channel will be presented in our social network of Javni Zavod Sotočje Medvode, whit this video posts we will encourage local community to participate with volunteers. Our desire is that video vlogs and posters encourage local youth to participate in volunteers workshop which they will hold for youth in the third phase of the project. Video vlogs will also be use to stay in touch by sending organization, with friends and family and also to evaluate their improvement in audio-video knowledge.
Bewerbungen an: email@example.com
Videobeitrag von Freiwilligen: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz8IgdF8uQI
Bosnien und Herzegowina
Volunteerism to Solidarity - Omladinska organizacija Svitac feste Partnerorganisation
Founded in1998, Svitac is an NGO which works to engage individuals in improving their lives and communities, build international links between grass-roots & marginalized communities worldwide, and increase tolerance and support diversity in Bosnia. It does this through long-term arts and informal educational activities at our center in Bosnia, larger multi-cultural events such as summer camps, festivals, and workshop series by international volunteers, and through enabling collaborative projects between young activists, artists and organizations worldwide. We have a strong focus on training and supporting local youth staff and volunteers in gaining the skills and confidence necessary to lead their own activities and to have a stronger voice in their communities. Please see our website: www.svitac.org or facebook page: www.facebook.com/omladinska.svitac for more info.
Zeitraum: ab Herbst 2020 (Zeitraum verhandelbar)
Bewerbungen an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Descripiton of the host organisation
Founded in march 2004, the association 3PA (Penser, Parler, Partager, Agir – Thinking, Speaking, Sharing, Acting) is an organisation dedicated to environmental education and training situated in Lahage in Haute-
Garonne. The overarching goal of our activities is to encourage and develop local initiatives and experiences. Our main missions are to accompany, to educate/train and to inform. All of the above are based on the pedagogical principles of practical ecology and ecology for all. In order to include everyone – especially those most distanced from ecological practices – our activities rely on experimenting and trying out.
In this sense, 3PAs core principles are collective learning and exchange of knowledge, integration of environmental conscience into everyday and professional life, as well as the practical implementation of
ecological principles. Accordingly, combining environmentally conscious practices with youth and educational activities are at the heart of our association. 3PA is an association for education and training in the ecological transition that has existed since 2004. Since its creation, the goal of the association has been to aware and educate all the public, and in particular young people, on environmentally friendly practices. nature and the environment. This commitment to young people in general, and young people in difficulty in particular, is strongly focused with the creation of the first School of Environmental Transition, which aims to support and train young people in the trades of ecological transition. In 2017, more than 875 young people between the ages of 16 and 25 benefited from our ecological transition workshops and trainings. We are therefore a committed association for young people and for the ecological transition. Plus d'information sur www.3paformation.fr, www.ecoletransition.eu. Here is the link to the video about 3PA
association: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZ7Kvhf6Lw&t=11s with English Subtitles.
• Description of the missions
We propose 4 missions (each mission will last 8 months) and volunteer can choose the mission according to his/her desires and motivation and we propose to adapt the mission on volunteer´s personal and professional needs and desires.
Example of missions:
1- Mediators of the ecological transition: to experiment with new practices, to create new tools, to be a force of proposal: This volunteering around the practice and the promotion of the professions of the environment, is accessible to all by its object (manual activities not asking for any basic knowledge) and allows young people in difficulty to lift the barriers to their employability, by joining the action of public utility, a time of training
and a time of socio-professional accompaniment. Thus, concretely, 3 days are dedicated to the mission of volunteering and 2 days to the pre-qualification to the professions in the environmental field.
2- Participate in the organization of cultural events in community cafe: La Maison de la Terre organizes all year round (Friday, Saturday) all types of cultural events: concerts, theaters, animations, thematic evenings
(more than 70 dates , 6000 spectators in the year) and all this mainly in a beautiful farmhouse of the fifteenth century belonging to the town of Poucharramet, rural village of 800 inhabitants located 40 km south
3- Festival AGITATERRE: participate in the organization of the festival of sustainable local alternatives: AgitaTerre is a festival dedicated to ecological, sustainable and sustainable alternatives to our society, it is
renewed each year since now 6 editions and takes place in Poucharramet, rural village located 40 km south of Toulouse.
4- THE GARDEN OF BORDENEUVE: participate in the development, animation and maintenance of a pedagogical garden: the 3PA association has an experimental and pedagogical garden of 5000 m2, under
development. This garden serves as a support for educational activities in the context of welcoming school children, young people in difficulty or not, people with disabilities, families, etc. Volunteers will be provided
with occasional training in the discovery of environmental trades, participate in eco-construction and woodworking projects and carry out various manual work related to the garden.
• Volunter´s profile
The participants are from 18 to 30 years old and participate in this project because they are:
- motivated or interested in climate change issues, preservation of the environment, green economy, culture in rural areas,
- facing difficulties or questions concerning their social and / or professional integration;
- wanting to discuss their practice and to learn new things;
- interested in non-formal education and its possibilities and advantages and motivated to discover different cultures and habits and also for these ones who would like to practice foreign languages and share their experience with others.
• About the application:
The volunteer can send a CV if she/he has one, she/he can write a motivation letter in English if she/he feels it, if the person prefers to speak directly on Skype/Zoom/Hangout
she/he can just send a short email about her/his interest to volunteering in one of the missions the 3PA proposes and 3PA will fix a call with the volunteer. 3PA bases their decisions on the volunteer's motivation so we don't want to put a rule to the form of the application, if somebody prefers to draw a picture with his/her motivation to voluntary or do a video about it or whatever that's the better solution for them than a CV or written motivation letter, the person should feel comfortable with his/her application. Also about the level of English, we are okay with communication level he/she doesn't have to be a perfect English speaker.
Zeitraum: 09/2020 - 05/2022
Bewerbung an: Petra Mirajova (Association 3PA, France) email@example.com; Christina Walz (Bezirksjugendwerk der AWO Hessen-Süd e.V.) firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Informationen: www.europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/65550_en
International Organization for Migration Mission to Moldova
The volunteers will have the opportunity to get involved in various aspects of IOM’s activities, such as:
• Trying to raise awareness of the organization
• Managing their own personal project, such as arranging seminars, study visits and conferences, which focus on democracy in Moldova and greater awareness of human rights issues. The volunteers will be given a specific assignment and function in the preparation and execution phases of the event. They will get acquainted first-hand with all the organizational and logistic stages of a successful training event. Concrete assignments will include the following: the collection of information on the seminar/training topic in the participants' countries; collecting feedback from the participants and follow the event in order to assist in the preparation of the final report; setting-up a data-base of contacts, etc. Determining this assignment would depend on the volunteers’ interest and particular skills.
• The volunteers will also follow European policy developments in the Moldovan youth sector and preparing European projects. For which, the volunteers will be liaising with IOM partners after a potential project have been identified. They could research it as well as seek possible funding opportunities. This would broaden the volunteer’s awareness of the project initiation cycle, its development and timetable of deadlines. Concrete activities could be writing the IOM Newsletter and updating the IOM website.
• The volunteers will assist with research projects. In particular, they will help IOM in finding partners and creating new projects in Europe and the rest of the world. IOM has a strong interest in establishing new partnerships with the countries where they do not have partner organizations. The tasks related to this activity are to identify the institutions, the local groups and organizations as well as any other parties involved in the implementation of (Inter)-Governmental programmers. Information of the sort would provide links to potential future partners. The volunteer's task would be to assist in this research by contacting the different agencies, institutions etc, thus finding out about current priorities and activities in the respective countries.
• The volunteers will manage a clear-cut project :in line with her skills, personal interests and goals; this will also be an opportunity for her to develop her own ideas or initiative.
IOM is looking for a candidate that can be:
- open to know a new culture and live in another country, being able to adapt to a new environment;
- willing to have new experiences and share their own ones;
- cooperative and flexible;
- has interest in human rights.
Zeitraum: Sommer/Herbst 2020 – Sommer/Herbst 2021 (Zeitraum verhandelbar)
Bewerbungen an: Motivationsschreiben und Lebenslauf an email@example.com
COMPAGNONS BÂTISSEURS feste Partnerorganisation
"Compagnons Bâtisseurs" (CBF) is an NGO founded in 1957. Its aim was to help people after the World War II to rebuild and renovate homes. From the very beginning, CBF has been putting the principle of solidarity into practice by building and learning together , as well as promoting peace and better understanding between people from all over the world and regardless their situation. Today CBF is a network composed of one national organization and 12 regional organizations in France.
The project is opened to everyone interested by manual and social work. We can host men and women between 18 and 30 years old from different nationalities and backgrounds with or without preliminary knowledge in renovation or social work. It's obligatory that volunteers have this profile:
- A lot of motivation to be volunteer
- Interest to help people in difficulties
- interest to manual work
- Motivation to live a good experience
- have the open mind
Zeitraum: kann mit Host Organisation verhandelt werden
Bewerbungen an: Paul Bonoso, firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Informationen: https://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/48357_en
Maison des Jeunes et de la Culture (MJC) Elbeuf (Frankreich) feste Partnerorganisation
The MJC is a non profit organisation , we promote a non formal education. Our main goal is the development of active citizenship for young people and adults through the implementation of social and cultural activities ,including entering into the fields of leisure, recreation and sports. education and prevention.
The EVS could involve in many project in the MJC: social, educational and cultural activities
- Migrants program: French class, visit and cultural workshop , social escort
- Leisure activities for children and teenagers during holiday or after school
- Intercommunal events: "Village des Sciences" (event promoting the discovery of Science), intercultural week, "Village des Associations" (event promoting local civil society), sustainable development week, initiative and citizenship week, International Volunteers day...
- Multimedia lab: access to internet, office and video traineeship, games workshop, mobile computers, web TV.
- Scientific, technological and environmental activities for children and young people: CNRS club, "small scientific" club, scientific or environmental animations within school or youth groups, organization of youth workshops...
- Support for the local civil society and development of initiative amongst the young people: help and advice for organization, training...
- School coaching: for children from the last year of kindergarten through primary and secondary school: help with homework, cultural and pedagogical workshops, introduction to English, educational outings and visits...
- Training, meeting and exchange days for the school coaches of the district. For families: links with the school establishments and familial outings.
- Web tv and video workshops and administrative tasks as communication (flyers , advertisement ….)
Zeitraum: kann mit der Partnerorganisation verhandelt werden
Bewerbungen an: email@example.com
Weitere Informationen: www.europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/48467_en, www.mjc-elbeuf.fr/