Hier eine Übersicht über Projekte für das Jahr 2020. Es kommen immer wieder neue Projekte hinzu. Am besten ihr füllt einen Anmeldebogen aus und schickt uns diesen per Mail, dann können wir euch nähere Infos geben:
A.P.S. Tavola Rotonda
Wind of Change project – IL CASONE
*Last (male) volunteer wanted!* The project aims to build a future generation active in society promoting common goods and natural heritages. Long term goals are: to spread the culture of the civil economy in rural communities, increasingly supporting citizens and small municipalities in development processes starting from the bottom, respecting the community and involving it in a process of empowerment. In the short term we expect to offer a practical experience for young EU citizens transmitting to them the value of solidarity as a tool for social and cultural change; a space for personal growth, mutual knowledge and cultural growth; an area of cooperation and exchange to cultivate the values of Europe. The project aims also to prepare the volunteers to manage an entire accommodation structure, concerning every area of the activity of hosting: food, building and rooms care and preparation for guests, maintenance, communication, promotion, etc.
Zeitraum: spätestens April 2020 (1 Jahr)
Bewerbung an: über das PASS-Tool (https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity/placement/16974_en)
Weitere Informationen: https://www.tavolarotonda.org/2020/01/20/call-for-a-male-volunteer-esc-2020-2021/
ALA Associazione Liberi Artigiani
Actions to React
This voluntary project aims:
• to reinforce the spirit of local solidarity towards a community objective of territorial development,
• to encourage the opening of the community towards knowledge and cultural and intercultural exchange
• to bring young people closer to volunteering activities and common good’s care.
The voluntary actions that are integrated with activities carried out with bottom-up initiatives and the commitment
of the various stakeholders.
Zeitraum: April bis November 2020
Bewerbung an: Motivation letter and CV email@example.com
Weitere Infos: ALA Infopack
The 3PA will have the following ESC projects in 2020. They will apply for these in April, so only then they will give out more information.
Here are some pre-info on the projects:
- Working in the pedagogical garden and farm of the Bordeneuve, Lahage and doing some workshops about nature and environment
- Discovering green jobs (wood-worker, market gardener, organizer of the environmental activities for kids, youngsters, etc., landscape gardener, jobs in the circular economy) and doing a practical workshops in 3PA
- Organising the festival of sustainable development called Agitaterre which take place each year in Poucharramet in July (you can see the video from 2018: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGOTSX6yAgU)
- Volunteering in the cultural café La Maison de la Terre in Poucharramet, which is organising the cultural activities each Friday and there is a concert each Saturday of the year, you can check the facebook: @maisondelaterre or the website of the café: www.lamaisondelaterre.fr/
Info-video on 3PA: www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0GAYWY4r6I2FFReL-F96Q
If you are interested, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will already keep you in mind, when the application is accepted.
Zeitraum: ab Sommer 2020
Bewerbung an: email@example.com
Weitere Informationen: www.europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/65550_en
International Organization for Migration Mission to Moldova
The volunteers will have the opportunity to get involved in various aspects of IOM’s activities, such as:
• Trying to raise awareness of the organization
• Managing their own personal project, such as arranging seminars, study visits and conferences, which focus on democracy in Moldova and greater awareness of human rights issues. The volunteers will be given a specific assignment and function in the preparation and execution phases of the event. They will get acquainted first-hand with all the organizational and logistic stages of a successful training event. Concrete assignments will include the following: the collection of information on the seminar/training topic in the participants' countries; collecting feedback from the participants and follow the event in order to assist in the preparation of the final report; setting-up a data-base of contacts, etc. Determining this assignment would depend on the volunteers’ interest and particular skills.
• The volunteers will also follow European policy developments in the Moldovan youth sector and preparing European projects. For which, the volunteers will be liaising with IOM partners after a potential project have been identified. They could research it as well as seek possible funding opportunities. This would broaden the volunteer’s awareness of the project initiation cycle, its development and timetable of deadlines. Concrete activities could be writing the IOM Newsletter and updating the IOM website.
• The volunteers will assist with research projects. In particular, they will help IOM in finding partners and creating new projects in Europe and the rest of the world. IOM has a strong interest in establishing new partnerships with the countries where they do not have partner organizations. The tasks related to this activity are to identify the institutions, the local groups and organizations as well as any other parties involved in the implementation of (Inter)-Governmental programmers. Information of the sort would provide links to potential future partners. The volunteer's task would be to assist in this research by contacting the different agencies, institutions etc, thus finding out about current priorities and activities in the respective countries.
• The volunteers will manage a clear-cut project :in line with her skills, personal interests and goals; this will also be an opportunity for her to develop her own ideas or initiative.
IOM is looking for a candidate that can be:
- open to know a new culture and live in another country, being able to adapt to a new environment;
- willing to have new experiences and share their own ones;
- cooperative and flexible;
- has interest in human rights.
Zeitraum: Sommer 2020 – Sommer 2021
Bewerbungen an: Motivationsschreiben und Lebenslauf an firstname.lastname@example.org
Multimedia: Point and Shoot with local youth - Javni zavod Sotočje Medvode feste Partnerorganisation
In Point and Shoot multimedia workshop volunteers will get in touch with recording equipment, audio-video equipment and multimedia programs. They will learn how to record sound and video and how to edit audio-video content. Through the process of creation in multimedia workshop volunteers will raise their knowledge and conquer new skills. With gained experience they will hold audio-video workshops for kids from Medvode, produce video contents for different organizations from Medvode and in the end they will make the final product. Through the whole process of creation mentors will help them exceed their knowledge. Volunteers will also be able to use the infrastructure and gear from Television Medvode, which has been making their own production since 1990 on local scale.
Volunteers will also produce a few vlogs peer month after first few weeks of training in our Centre. In that vlogs, volunteers will show how their implementation in society is going and what they have learned. Volunteers will produce presentation video of themselves, where they will introduce themselves to local society. We will create YouTube channel on which volunteers will weakly post short videos about their work in Javni Zavod Sotočje Medvode, videos of activities in institution, free time activities, different events, funny events or any other thing which they think are important for them. Their YouTube channel will be presented in our social network of Javni Zavod Sotočje Medvode, whit this video posts we will encourage local community to participate with volunteers. Our desire is that video vlogs and posters encourage local youth to participate in volunteers workshop which they will hold for youth in the third phase of the project. Video vlogs will also be use to stay in touch by sending organization, with friends and family and also to evaluate their improvement in audio-video knowledge.
Bewerbungen an: email@example.com
Weitere Informationen: www.europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/50724_en
Videobeitrag von Freiwilligen: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz8IgdF8uQI
Bosnien und Herzegowina
Omladinska organizacija Svitac feste Partnerorganisation
Founded in1998, Svitac is an NGO which works to engage individuals in improving their lives and communities, build international links between grass-roots & marginalized communities worldwide, and increase tolerance and support diversity in Bosnia. It does this through long-term arts and informal educational activities at our center in Bosnia, larger multi-cultural events such as summer camps, festivals, and workshop series by international volunteers, and through enabling collaborative projects between young activists, artists and organizations worldwide. We have a strong focus on training and supporting local youth staff and volunteers in gaining the skills and confidence necessary to lead their own activities and to have a stronger voice in their communities. Please see our website: www.svitac.org or facebook page: www.facebook.com/omladinska.svitac for more info.
Zeitraum: ab Sommer/Herbst 2020 (Zeitraum verhandelbar)
Bewerbungen an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Informationen: www.europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/51876_en, http://fireflybosnia.org/
COMPAGNONS BÂTISSEURS feste Partnerorganisation
"Compagnons Bâtisseurs" (CBF) is an NGO founded in 1957. Its aim was to help people after the World War II to rebuild and renovate homes. From the very beginning, CBF has been putting the principle of solidarity into practice by building and learning together , as well as promoting peace and better understanding between people from all over the world and regardless their situation. Today CBF is a network composed of one national organization and 12 regional organizations in France.
The project is opened to everyone interested by manual and social work. We can host men and women between 18 and 30 years old from different nationalities and backgrounds with or without preliminary knowledge in renovation or social work. It's obligatory that volunteers have this profile:
- A lot of motivation to be volunteer
- Interest to help people in difficulties
- interest to manual work
- Motivation to live a good experience
- have the open mind
Zeitraum: kann mit Host Organisation verhandelt werden
Bewerbungen an: Paul Bonoso, email@example.com
Weitere Informationen: https://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/48357_en
Maison des Jeunes et de la Culture (MJC) Elbeuf (Frankreich) feste Partnerorganisation
The MJC is a non profit organisation , we promote a non formal education. Our main goal is the development of active citizenship for young people and adults through the implementation of social and cultural activities ,including entering into the fields of leisure, recreation and sports. education and prevention.
The EVS could involve in many project in the MJC: social, educational and cultural activities
- Migrants program: French class, visit and cultural workshop , social escort
- Leisure activities for children and teenagers during holiday or after school
- Intercommunal events: "Village des Sciences" (event promoting the discovery of Science), intercultural week, "Village des Associations" (event promoting local civil society), sustainable development week, initiative and citizenship week, International Volunteers day...
- Multimedia lab: access to internet, office and video traineeship, games workshop, mobile computers, web TV.
- Scientific, technological and environmental activities for children and young people: CNRS club, "small scientific" club, scientific or environmental animations within school or youth groups, organization of youth workshops...
- Support for the local civil society and development of initiative amongst the young people: help and advice for organization, training...
- School coaching: for children from the last year of kindergarten through primary and secondary school: help with homework, cultural and pedagogical workshops, introduction to English, educational outings and visits...
- Training, meeting and exchange days for the school coaches of the district. For families: links with the school establishments and familial outings.
- Web tv and video workshops and administrative tasks as communication (flyers , advertisement ….)
Zeitraum: kann mit der Partnerorganisation verhandelt werden
Bewerbungen an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Informationen: www.europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/48467_en, www.mjc-elbeuf.fr/
Language, experiences and rural Norway = LEARN - Ung i Midtdalen feste Partnerorganisation
Vinstra and Ringebu is in a rural part of Norway, approximately 3 hours from Oslo. A lot of the young people between 20 and 30 are leaving the area to get education and jobs. The youth work amongst teenagers is important to give good upbringing conditions in means of democracy, creativity and support. We believe that having this focus will also prevent alcohol use and bullying. This again may contribute to make good childhood memories and might affect their choice of settlement after ended education. We want them back!
Objectives of LEARN:
- To improve tolerance and respect
- To share competences, ideas and get new inspiration
- To improve language and communication skills
- To share cultural diversity and background
- Youth house and office work and support the refugee office with activities
- Joining events and festivals for the youth some weekends through out the year
Zeitraum: September 2020-Juni 2021
Bewerbungen an: Mari.Grasbakken@nord-fron.kommune.no
Weitere Informationen: www.europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/47292_en